All,

It was recently determined that AASHTOWare Project has not been filtering out subcontractors from being selected on the Contractors On Site tab for a Daily Work Report. Users may have noticed we recently added a note and a button on the modal selection window where contractors as selected. The note simply recommends the use of the button to access the Subcontract Overview to review subcontractor consent dates.

Construction Division recommends users check subcontractor consent dates and whether or not a given contractor should be allowed to work on a project site. Currently project managers are made aware of subcontractor consent dates via processes Construction Division follows and with this added button here is another opportunity for review. (Previously, in the SiteManager system, an unapproved subcontractor could not be selected on a DWR.)

As always, should there be any questions about any subcontracts on a contract being worked on, please reach out to [log in to unmask].  If there are questions or issues with AASHTOWare Project itself, please reach out to [log in to unmask].

Thanks!

Ty Carlson

Construction Systems IT Supervisor

Nebraska Department of Transportation

DIRECT  402-479-3821
HELP / SUPPORT  402-479-4760

dot.nebraska.gov | Twitter

AASHTOWare Project Logo Access the NDOT-Construction Systems Construction-Materials List Archives

Need more help? See our reference guides

Too Many Emails? Click here to take a break.